Thursday, April 22, 2010

Karl


I mentioned in my previous posting that I have a fiancée, an Irish fella by the name of Karl. I thought I would introduce him to you. 


Karl is 33 years old, loves me very much and would probably walk on burning coal for me. I am very lucky to have him in my life and even though we sometimes fight and get sick of each other, we always seem to just melt back into being cutesy and a tad childish together. As you can see from the pictures, he is not afraid of making an ass out of himself (which in my mind is a terrific character trait in any person) and having a good laugh. 


He is, as me, a nerd, with the difference being him being a bigger nerd than me and also having more technical experience. He is very easy going and generally gets along with everybody, except for dishonest, vain and selfish people. While I would state that most people are a little bit vain and selfish, I am talking about people who are so in a bigger degree.


We are both a bit addicted to each other, especially at bed time. We cannot sleep without Schnuggles, which in our vocabulary means spooning and cuddling. His body temperature is very hot and a good few degrees higher than mine, and me and my body always seem to be cold; opposites attract!

And no, he doesn't really suck his thumb in his sleep - I made him pose like that for the picture. I made him (more like suggested to) put seashells on his nipples as well; I make him do a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment