Friday, May 28, 2010

Disney Princesses Haunting your Dreams...

I have a thing for fairy tales. I love being swept away into a world of storytelling and wonder. My mother would read me bedtime stories, but they would not be fairy tales, but just normal stories about children, animals, insects and so on. I think this lack of interaction with fairy tales has created such fascination that I have now when I'm older. I found these pictures drawn by Jeffrey Thomas, and thought they were really interesting.

Which one is your favourite? I think Mulan and Pocahontas are my favourites.

2 comments:

  1. fun ! Some time ago I read an article on a french website also with disney princesses but sexy princess => http://www.madmoizelle.com/les-princesses-disney-devoilent-leurs-charmes-10645

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful too :D. They're sexy but not sleazy, and anything with princesses that are also cool and/or sexy is cool by me :D.

    ReplyDelete