Tuesday, May 11, 2010

She Couldn't Find How to Push Through the Trees that Whisper in the Evening

This weekend I had enough patience to upload more than 12 items to my eBay account. I have bought a few too many things this month and need to start selling my unworn, unwanted clothes, bags, shoes and jewelery in order to not totally go bankrupt. Listing was free this weekend, so I uploaded a little under 66 items, with a few more yesterday. I have been putting up measurements on the ones I was too lazy to do so on earlier and Karl is sitting here keeping me company. It seems he decided tonight would be 80's Night as he has been tormenting/exciting me with nothing but 80's songs. I may have been born in 1988, but I still grew up listening to MTV with 80's and 90's music.

Here are some songs which were played:





So what do you say, does this bring back memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment