Sunday, June 13, 2010

Testing, 1, 2, 3, testing....

I have wanted to change the layout of my blog for a long time, and since I changed the 3 column layout to a 2 column layout, the proportions have not really been as they should. I have also been thinking for a while I wanted to put some type of picture in the background that is set, while everything else scrolls. You can imagine my excitement when I was looking at the layout settings of Blogger and found that they have now incorporated this design into one of the options! Not only this, but they have made it incredibly easy to change the width of the columns! You cannot believe the frustration I have had googling and reading, as well as asking for help on the Blogger help page, regarding the width and pixels of the layout. Now I can change this by moving a button to the left and right. So as for now, I have set a picture in the background that I thought wasn't too distracting, but I will see if I can find something which I like better, which is more me, within the near future.

So, after this is fixed, now the only thing which is left for Blogger to do, is to solve the huge issues that can arise when you want to upload pictures and move these around.

No comments:

Post a Comment