Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scrubb, scrubb, scrubb


Yesterday was spent shaving, scrubbing and lotion rubbing: I tried self tanning cream for the first time.

I was very, very careful to be very thorough when exfoliating and tried to put very minimal amounts of the cream on my face. I didn't get any streaks, but it did seem a bit strong on my face.

I was more than happy with the results of the hair removal cream I used though. I had tried Veet a few years back, but the cream had the most diabolical smell and it left my legs red, irritated and extremely sore. This time around I didn't have to worry about not being able to walk as the cream didn't leave my skin feeling like a battlefield. I guess they developed their product in these years I haven't used it. The only thing that bothers me about using a cream like this is that it doesn't remove all-all of the hair. It usually leaves some left that you have to finish off with a razor. No - I do not like shaving.

I guess a girl cannot have it all. One thing I will have though is another episode of Desperate Housewives before I go to bed. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment