Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer, Sun and Excuses

Rules everyone should abide to when blogging:

1. Do not start only to not continue.
2. Do not blog once a month with opening sentence being one of the following:
*I'm so sorry I haven't blogged lately
*I'm not dead yet, I just haven't blogged lately

As for me, I haven't been particularly busy. I have been doing more than usually and spending days in the sun and on the beach, but I wouldn't say I have been busy with constant risk of stroke. I have however realized I'm in need of a holiday, risk of stroke or not. As the finances are at the moment it looks as if me and Karl will have to wait 3-4 months before we can go anywhere though. We might get something scraped together, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Karl's car has been very expensive the last few weeks with repairs, insurance and tax eating up a lot of our paychecks. 

I will stop my yearning for a week by a pool and post two of my favourite songs at the moment.

More from me soon!




I really love the music video for "California Gurls". I wish I lived in a wonderland, don't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment