Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dazzling Red Hair - Because I'm Worth it



After watching too many episodes of Desperate Housewives lately, I was inspired to colour my hair red. It's true that the last time I coloured my hair a few weeks ago I tried to go for a red colour, but it was only as I had not tried red before and wanted to try something new. I got a shade of red that wasn't too bold, but after Desperate Housewives and seeing Bree I wanted to try something more bold, since the last time you could barely see my hair was red to begin with.


The results turned out far better this time, you can clearly see my hair is red! It was a bit freakish while I was in the progress of dying it though, as it looked as if my head and hands were covered in blood. I'm still a bit disappointed that my roots are significantly more red than the rest of my hair. I guess dying your hair black and wanting to try anything else can be a bit of a hassle, but I didn't want to go to the hairdressers and make it lighter. I might do that for the next time, or I might just simply go back to dying my hair black.

So what do you think? What should I go for next time? Red... or.... black?

No comments:

Post a Comment