Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stains and head aches


I hate oversleeping. I hardly ever do, as I hate being that person that rushes in late, clutching all their belongings, their makeup not on and their shirt buttoned up wrong. If I do oversleep I don't believe in taking my time getting ready either, as I find it more important getting in sooner rather than later rather than looking like a million dollars. I will instead skip breakfast, do my makeup in the (boyfriend's) car/bus/taxi and spend the remaining of the day regretting my choice of outfit.

Today the unthinkable happened and I overslept! I hear Karl receiving a textmessage and I struggle to find his phone in the dark. I not only notice that he has received a promotional spam text message from his mobile phone operator but that it's 7.36 AM, and I should have been at work 36 minutes ago!

My boyfriend is on the late shift this week and starts at 10.00 AM so he was able to drive me in. Arriving 71 minutes late with hair and make up looking decent, I had still managed to pair my floral silk skirt and denim biker blazer with a stained white top. I'm also hungry as I was in too big of a hurry to grab food and it's resulting in me becoming cranky and I'm pretty sure the developing head ache is a side effect of this as well.

Hmpghrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment