Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bows, Midnight Blue Velvet and Autumn Leaves

I like ballerinas; they're comfortable, cute and practical. 
I love bows; they're cute, they're amazing, and I can't get enough of them!


Imagine my reaction when I saw the above midnight blue velvet ballerinas with bows!


They're perfect, perfect, perfect and I truly love them! I even bought two pairs as I knew that I will be wearing them so much that I need a second pair to console my lonely feet when the others have been worn to rags. They were purchased from Primark, and they were on a sale, so they were only 3 €. I'm already starting to regret I didn't get three pairs...


While we are on the subject of wonderful shoes that have my heart beating, I can show you another pair that I have recently bought. They are black Mary Janes from Asos, with a small wedge heel and bows in the front. They make the clicking noise of heels when you walk in them, even though they feel more like ballerinas than heels.


My feet are in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment