Saturday, November 20, 2010

A floor, a Camera and the self-timer equals....

Today I have been working on the post about last Saturday when I went out with Pilvi and Anni. 

Preparing a posting is rather time-consuming for me, as I usually take such an amount of pictures it's quite a job selecting which pictures I want to use. These images then have to be cropped, edited and tweaked before they can finally be shared with you.

The pictures from Saturday should appear on the blog tomorrow, but for now I am retiring to bed, as it is 03.00 AM and I need sleep. 

I feel I have to share these pictures with you before I go to bed though. They were taken on the floor of the lobby, in the house in which Pilvi's apartment is in. 

Anni decided to put her camera on the floor and as there was very little warning before the self-timer went off, we had to throw ourselves down onto the floor and whilst in a laughing mess, we tried to do some form of posing. The pictures are really great and I think you can see how much fun we had. I don't remember the last time I have laughed this much and I have certainly never posed for pictures on a floor in this manner before!

Picture number 5 is my favourite, as a colleague from my previous job used to always pose for pictures the way I am in this picture. I instantly think of him when I see this picture, but as I have never posed like this myself, I don't know what got into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment