Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stripes O-hoy


It's getting colder here in Ireland, so there is a need for layering. The mittens and thicker scarves have come out as well. This is what I wore today while trying to keep warm.


Those are my new boots playing peekaboo in the corner!


If I layer, I like to wear items that are not too heavy or thick, and that can easily be taken off. I'm always cold (even though I'm from Finland) but I get too warm quite easily as well, so I need to be able to take them off if the need arises


I know that there is a commonly accepted rule that diagonal stripes are unflattering, especially for larger people. I am a curvaliscious girl but I don't see anything wrong in wearing stripes of all colours that are going in all directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment