Do you ever take a good look at your closet and suddenly realize that you have nothing to wear?
It tends to happen to me a lot: Whenever I find myself standing in front of my wardrobe a few seconds too long, I realize with panic that it is filled with dresses and skirts in a variety of bold and colourful patterns, but lacking any form of basic garments that could actually be mixed together.
To Do List:
1. Buy a LOT of hangers. Clothes need hangers. Too few hangers. Buy. Hangers.
2. Buy shirts, tops, blouses. Closet contains very few of these. If blouses were air, my closet would be suffocating.
3. Buy BASIC items in neutral colours!
4. Consider purchasing neutral accessories to blend and mix well with basic garments.
5. Find out what "trousers" and "pants" are.
What would your Wardrobe To Do List look like?