Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't Shooooowt Me!!


Sometimes I get down, as we all do from time to time. I can especially feel a bit sad when I think about how I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. I have a miracle cure that always helps me whenever I feel sad like this:

Our three cats, especially Scallywag. Is she simply not the cutest little thing in the whole wide world? I mean, truly??

As you can see from the picture, Scallywag was blessed with extra "toes", and has two extra "toes" on her front paws and one extra on her back paws. The same goes for her sister Ripsi (ok, ok... we only recently found out they are males, but I am continuing in calling them as they were females, it just feels right). It makes them a lot more adorable, as it looks as if they are wearing mittens when they walk.

Come on, let's all join in:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww!!!

3 comments:

  1. Åh, så söt katt! Har aldrig sett sådana här extratår, men det låter ju bra!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! In Norway they're called ship cats when they have an extra claw. Makes sense...

    http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that sounds funny, shipcats. To me it doesn't make sense though, just sounds a bit strange :). I think it is incredibly cute!!

    ReplyDelete