I have never really been the person to make New Year's Resolutions. I think that any time is the time to make changes in your life. Pushing things off until the end of the year or the new year is just making excuses. This year I have however decided to make my first Resolutions. I figured that I have a set of things I want and need to change, and making New Year's Resolutions might make/keep me motivated to achieve them.
Here is what I wish to achieve in the New Year:
- Lose weight in a healthy way.
- Start eating healthy.
- Learn more about food, being healthy and exercising.
- Start practicing guitar again.
- Study French.
- Use my sewing machine.
- Practice my drawing skills.
- Learn more about photography.
- Keep the apartment clean and organized.
- Organize wardrobe and keep it this way.
- Start going on regular date nights with Karl and otherwise spend more quality time with him.
- Do something that challenges/scares me.
- Stop drinking soda and try to avoid additives as much as possible.
- Be more social.
- Be more positive.
- Sell all my eBay stuff.
- Start saving money.
- Stop going to bed with makeup on.
What do you wish to achieve in the New Year?