Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Visions, Portraits and Back Pages

I was hugely fascinated by Bob Dylan when I was younger. I felt as if he wrote music that described how I felt and that he knew pain and I could connect with how I imagined he must have felt during certain times during his life.

I had quite the crush on him as well and I found him to be quite dreamy. As a young man in his 20's you cannot deny that he is quite the handsome man!

I have had a book about him for a few months but haven't really looked too closely at it until recently. It's called "Dylan - Visions, Portaits and Back Pages". It has a lot of prints of the quite famous shots taken of him, and a lot of very interesting text.

Let's take a quick peek:


The bows are my personal touch to his locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment