Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Away, Away to the New Place we Go

I haven't been able to post in what feels like a decade. While I have felt frustrated not beeing able to post anything, I simply have not had the time. I think the pictures below will quite clearly show what I have been up to.


I have been busy moving! I have been very excited about the move but didn't mention anything about it before, as I thought the new place seemed too good to be true, and didn't want to be excited until I had actually moved in. As you can see from the last picture, even our cats were excited and voluntarily packed themselves into boxes.

Now that I have marked my territory with my multitude of junk, I will have to give you a tour of the place as soon as I can. As it usually goes, I will be stuck without internet in the new place for what I am sure will feel like millenniums, so posting will be somewhat limited. In the meantime I will be sneaking in entries at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment