Sunday, March 6, 2011

Every Bit as Good as they Said it Would be


There has recently been a lot of hype in the Irish media about a show called Boardwalk Empire. I decided to see what all the fuss was about and I watched a few episodes with my boyfriend.

The verdict? We are both hooked! The show features drama and comedy, elaborate costumes and sets, criminals and mobsters as well as money and sex.

You should definitely watch this show!

Oh and by the way, after watching this show I have realised that Steve Buscemi, along with the charm and confidence he can portray, is in fact very handsome.

4 comments:

  1. åh, jag älskar boardwalk empire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching Boardwalk empire as well and am so hooked. It's such a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple Whale - You should definately watch it. I'm sure you'll love it :D. Btw, LOVE the name of your blog - so cute ^_^

    Kajsa and Sherin - I'm happy to see you are fellow lovers of it :D.

    ReplyDelete