Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stripes, Pouty Lips and a Beret

While both me, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's dad, the post office, the post depot, the mail room at work and the mailman are all accustomed to me receiving eBay parcels, they usually do not tend to be flat. 

I received a very flat and light parcel, or rather letter, in the post the other day. 

Let's have a look at what it could be:


Isn't it adorable? I need to buy a frame for it and decide where to hang it, but adorn my walls it shall do! The print is called "Girl by the Eiffel Tower" and you can find the artist's eBay shop Here.

5 comments:

  1. Vad fint kort! Och jag vet inte vem som parkerat cykeln där, den bara stod haha. men det finns en snubbe i göteborg som cyklar runt på en sån där överallt så antagligen han

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack för din fina kommentar på min blogg! Gillar din litografi som du köpt! Ha det bäst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so beautiful!! The artist is definitely really talented.

    ReplyDelete