Sunday, March 13, 2011

There was Beer, Laughter and Dancing

As promised, here are the rest of the pictures from our night out on Friday. 

I was editing all of the pictures on Saturday and as I always give descriptive names to my pictures before I upload them, I for some reason seemed to have forgotten it was on Friday we went out so half of them say Saturday and the other half say Friday.


We all went to the pub after finishing at work, so some arrived there before others. Karl went over with Anna Karin and Hanna. We all had a few drinks and some people had a bite to eat.


Karl only stayed for a few hours. He had to leave for his Team Night Out which was in City Center. We all agreed that we would follow him in a bit later in the evening, but for some reason we just wound up staying where we were.


Anni with Tuomas in the background. The two of them along with me are the ICOs on our Desk. We're all Finnish so the Desk I work on has a Finnish ICO Team!


Anni, Anna Karin and Ossi. Ossi is from Finland and will be in Ireland for three months and help out on the Finnish Desk.


I'm not even going to explain what this is more than saying that it is The Travelling Lama!


Hanna was either really drunk or likes to pose for pictures because I took an endless amount of pictures of her.


A lot of the pictures which I took later on when it became dark became blurry, as I still need to learn how to use my camera properly. The effect of it was nice in some pictures though, like this one.


I like this picture of Anna Karin but I can't really explain why. 


I don't know why we don't go out more often from work. We definately should because it was a lot of fun.

 We stayed out until about one o'clock while some people left a bit earlier for various reasons. Sampsa only arrived later in the evening but everybody loved him. I was dancing along with him and Anna Karin in front of the band for a good while, and the singer kept taking pictures of us. I can only imagine what those will look like. 

3 comments:

  1. Fun photos--I love the colors of them! I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artfully Awear - I'm happy to hear you like them :D. Great to hear you want to follow my blog xoxo.

    Sofi - It was FAB! I'm happy to hear you like the pics :).

    ReplyDelete