Saturday, March 12, 2011

When We all Went to the Irish Pub on Friday

Most of the Scandinavian people from my Desk at work went out yesterday. We met up after work at a pub which I had been to once before. While I thought we would only stay for a few drinks, most of us wound up staying the whole night.

While these are only a few pictures and there will be more tomorrow, my official excuse is that I'm heading out into City Center for Natacha's Birthday Party. The real reason is that all of these were taken with a flash, while the others were not, and I simply couldn't arrange for them to appear in a segment that allowed me to keep the atmosphere that I wanted. 

So, here is a preview on how much fun we had, and you can see the rest tomorrow!


Anna Karin is kissing... what appears to be me, on the cheek.


Tomi and Tuula in the background with me and Hanna in one of the million pictures we took together.


Anni had a beautiful set of freshly coloured locks.


Anna Karin got a bit frisky and molested some of us during the night. I like her cheeky grin in this picture.


Sampsa joined us at the end of the night. I don't really know him that much as he is quite new on our Desk, but he is a lot of fun to be around and seems to have an endless amount of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment