Sunday, April 17, 2011

Black is my Favourite

You may remember from an earlier post that I wasn't able to decide what I wanted to do with my hair. I was so unable to decide in fact, that I haven't done anything since the posting of this specific entry in late January. 


With my roots being over an inch, I thought it was time to do something, and as I still wasn't sure if I should take the step over to red or continue being a black haired girl, I opted for being boring and sticking to black. 


I will leave the fiery red to Rihanna and her likes for the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hej söta du!
    Förlåt att jag inte svarat på din fråga om min mascara som jag visade på min blogg för ett tag sen, men jag har inte varit inne på min blogg på evigheter.
    Svaret på din fråga är att den inte alls var dyr, men det var för att jag köpte den på rea... Hoppas du hittar den billigt!
    Puss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att den var på rea, jag måste gå och kika om jag kan hitta nåt också :D.

    ReplyDelete