Sunday, May 15, 2011

Everybody Needs to Learn Something

There has been no sign of me around these pages for quite some time now, (almost a month, eeek!) but there has been a lot going on in my life. I will let you in on more on that soon enough.

In the meantime, I can tell you what I did yesterday: I went to a photography course! When I bought my camera I got a voucher that entitled me to a free training course on how to use my camera. I booked myself a seat for the introductory course and as it was held yesterday, I headed into city center. 

It was a three hour course held in a hotel conference room. It felt like a got a lot out of it, even though I know there is still a lot that I need to learn. As I'm sure you can tell by my blog (mostly pictures and not so much text), I am really interested in taking photographs and once the finances allow it, I would like to start a longer photography course. 


No comments:

Post a Comment