Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flowers, Glitter and a Bow


There used to be three people on my desk called Anni. One is still working as an agent, one was promoted to ICO and is now working alongside me, and the third Anni moved to Finland.

The third Anni didn't feel that she could stay away too long, as she is back in Ireland again and working in the same company. She has however been transferred to a different desk and is working in a different part of the building. 


Yesterday was her birthday and she invited a few of the people from the desk to the hostel she was staying in for a hostel. I had images of us getting too happy, loud and drunk on wine and getting thrown out, but I have never been to a hostel party before and thought it sounded awesome. 

When I went to buy her a birthday card I found this one and I swear that it is the most  beautiful card I have ever seen.

6 comments:

  1. Tack för besöket - och jag håller med; väldigt vackert kort! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice time. That's a lovely card, by the way.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so sweet! thanks for your comment. following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    Amazing pics!
    I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice comments ;) :D

    ReplyDelete