Thursday, May 26, 2011

Taking Pictures in the Dark when You're Drunk Can be a Challenge


I have lived in Ireland for almost three years but am not as familiar with City Center (cc for short) as I should be. I tend to get lost and confuse certain familiar streets with others I thought I was familiar with. It's funny when you think about it, but I have always lived outside the city and never in the immediate heart of it. When I have gone into the city it has mostly been to my favourite pubs and bars. If I tag along with friends to dark and unknown places in the late hours of the evening, then you tend to be too caught up in talking/laughing to notice which street you are on. 

Is it strange to be so unfamiliar with a place that seems so familiar?

The pictures were taken in town on Friday when I went in to celebrate Anni into her 22nd year. More postings are to follow up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment