Saturday, June 25, 2011

It May not be Sunny but I am Warm at Heart


It's really nice weather today and I have the biggest urge to go swimming! The sun keeps peeking out now and then but it is very warm and there is just the slightest hint of a breeze. A drive down to a beach would be nice but me and Karl are a bit short on money in these last weeks before payday

Oh and by the way, the pictures were not taken today, thankfully it is not that dark even though the sun is hiding. I took these last week when I went for a jog. The sun was setting and the sky was very beautiful and on my way back I had to run inside the house and get my camera and I took a few shots of the nature around me as well. Don't ask me which kind of flowers they are because I don't know anything about flowers. All I know is that they were by the side of the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment