Saturday, July 2, 2011

When Can I Move and When Can I see My Friends Again?


It is only a few days until payday and I hope to be able to move into a new place during next weekend. I haven't been able to go and view any places yet, as money has been very tight at the end of this month, so I am slightly scared of not being able to find anything nice quickly enough.

Right now it feels as there are a lot of loose ends surrounding the move: I'm not able to view any places yet, so I don't know if the places I may be interested in will still be available when I can, it is too early to start packing any of my stuff, but then again I have so much packing to do that I don't know when I should start packing. Ah!

What keeps me not going crazy is the idea of being able to see my friends a lot more frequently and without the hassle of a 45 minute bus journey into the town in order to do so.

These pictures are from when I went to see Pilvi in town not too long ago and we went to a Tea Garden (more like a neon carpeted dungeon). I generally am not into tea at all, but the fruity variety we ordered - called Grandmother's Garden - was incredibly tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment