Sunday, October 9, 2011

How Many Leaves does an Average Tree have? A Lot.


I have been living in the city for a few months now and I have to say that I love it. While I don't live in city center, it only takes a short bus ride to get into the center and it is a manageable walk. 

It is so much easier to see my friends, go to the shop...to do just about everything!


The one thing I do miss is being able to take wonderful pictures of the scenery. Living in such a rural area can also have a calming effect on you. I grew up on the countryside though, so I've had my fare share of leafy therapy and am at the moment happy with the buzz of the city around me. 


I took these pictures a few months ago when I went outside to take a picture of my outfit. I ran into some cows and while they were startled by me, I was able to get a few snaps of them, where I was balancing on uneven ground in the bushes. 


I've had the pictures saved as a draft for ever, but I never got around to posting them. I thought it was about time I did so, before Christmas arrives and it would be strange to post green images when much of the world is covered in snow.

2 comments: