Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Simply Cannot Wait...


I have been keeping a sheet of a printed out calendar of 2011 by my desk the last two months. I have patiently and certainly very dreamily been crossing off each day on the sheet of paper with a purple marker. I have been counting down to the last two weeks of December, as this is when I will be far, far away from work! 

I have the last two weeks of December booked off as holidays, as I wound up having a lot of days left by the end of the year that I had not yet used. I'm not going anywhere special, I will continue to keep Dublin with my presence, but I could not be more excited. 

I am working tomorrow, have Friday booked off, and Monday will be my last day to work this year.

An excellent opportunity to spend a lot of time with John, my boyfriend, as he lives about an hour away from me and also unfortunately works nights, meaning I am not spoiled with seeing him as much as I would like. 

Isn't he adorable? 

I saw him for a few hours today but I still miss him, as I know I will not be able to see him until Friday morning again. 

2 comments:

  1. Ja, men det är väl en jättebra idé!? Räkna med träningsvärk bara :D Kom gärna tillbaka sen och berätta hur det gick!

    ReplyDelete