Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Special Time of the Year...


I woke up this morning quite excited about it being Christmas. I had to drag John out of bed though as he was not enthusiastic over getting up nor the fact that it was Christmas Eve. We had a quick breakfast after getting up.


I put on some Christmas music and as you can see it was old songs by the likes of Dean Martin, who I absolutely love! Oldies like this make me very nostalgic as they make me think of all the Christmases growing up.


It felt very sweet and cozy for me and John to be having our first Christmas together. We prepared Christmas dinner together, with John putting his special expertise down on the preparing of the ham and the mashed potatoes, while I put my special touch on the gravy and the dessert. 


I hope your Christmas Eve has been as nice as mine! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure about your Christmas dinner, no turkey? Better picture of your man, looks ok he does. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete