Sunday, January 15, 2012

I want to go to Vegas some Day, but not to get Married


It felt like the week would never end. I've been struggling with a flue for most of the week but instead of showing signs of recovery it seems to only have gotten worse. I was too weak to go into work on Friday and instead I dressed in warm clothes and met up with John at the bus stop. He was working Thursday night, so he was getting off his shift Friday morning. We went up to his place in Drogheda and he has been taking care of me. While apparently I have been trying to break some sort of world record in how many times it is humanly possible to need to blow your nose, John has been handing me cups of hot tea. There has been a lot of cuddling up in the couch watching a lot of of sitcoms and movies. What you can see paused on the TV here is C.S.I. Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment