Tuesday, January 17, 2012

...A Kittttiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have a special bond with animals as most animals make me feel warm at heart and make me excitedly squeal in a cutesy voice, almost as if to announce the presence of the cute creature, in case others hadn't noticed. I guess this high pitched compulsive habit of mine falls under the querky cathegory of small things that makes people like me as they find it endearing.

At least I hope so, I can see how those "Looooooooooooooooooooooook, a kittttttiieeeeeee"s could get rather annoying.


I took these images in a petshop in Drogheda over the weekend. Sadly there weren't that many animals in the shop, and unfortunately they were closing down just as I walked in with John. I could only have a very brief squeal as I had a quick look around the room and didn't have time to snap any pictures of the fish before they turned off the lights.

Do not worry my beloved animal friends. I shall find Ye again and be with Ye soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment