Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lazy Days and Evil Stewie


Weekends are great for lie-ins and for catching up on missed sleep (I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't go early enough to bed). Sometimes I wake up and realize I've wasted most of the day in bed, as happened this morning (*cough* afternoon), but I like to think that the weekends are for being lazy and not feeling guilty over it. 

This morning I woke up with a whirlwind of hair across my face, as I went to bed with wet hair yesterday. Sometimes it can be quite fascinating with the scary bird's nests you wake up with if you went to bed with wet hair. 

The t-shirt I'm wearing is John's. It's pretty handy to be the girl in a relationship as your wardrobe is suddenly doubled in size as you have all of your boyfriend's clothes at your disposal. Even if it is mostly for sleeping in, it is still pretty handy.

1 comment:

  1. You know, a woman can look much more attractive first thing in the morning with no make up, hair uncombed, completely natural and how nature intended, but then I dislike make up. If you like a women (or a man) first thing in a morning, you'll like them anytime of the day.

    ReplyDelete