Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stolen Scrubs and Confiscated Slippers


I think John decided at some stage that a pillow would be a more suitable option for supporting my heavy head than his arm.We took a taxi over to Caroline's place and declared ownership of her bed. The next morning I woke up early as John got out of bed, shrugged into a dressing gown and headed out to the balcony to have a smoke. I helped myself to some pajama pieces in pink I found that looked more like scrubs than pajamas, stuck my feet into a pair of slippers which I confiscated and went out to say good morning to John. I was tired and wanted to go back to bed but wound up throwing myself in her huge Budda bag and got completely engulfed in some gossip magazines. John made me tea. 


I thankfully did not feel hung over (I'd also like to point out that John wasn't either, despite the pained look in the picture. This is simply John dodging a picture and trying to look horrible on purpose.). A bit later in the morning when Caroline appeared and felt she had woken up enough to drive, we drove off and got a greasy breakfast.

7 comments:

  1. BLIMEY. When the page first loaded I thought those where various flavoured condoms. AHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what if they were??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm, some things should remain behind closed doors. Why do you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. People see what they want, and you seem like a stalker to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My reply seems to have been removed. Do you really think it fair to allow someone to be called stalker and have no right to reply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't remove your comment, I have never removed a comment as I saw no need for it (as of now anyways). Blogger marked it as spam and removed it on my behalf I see. I'd rather not publish it as I don't want there to be fighting on my blog and I also don't see why some of what you say should be published on a blog where I try to look forward and at the positive and beautiful things in life.

      No fighting in my comments people. Get along!! ^_^

      Delete