Monday, April 9, 2012

Addiction in it's Various Holiday Forms


I haven't been up to anything exciting over the Easter holiday. My few days of total freedom from anything work related have been spent mostly at home. I wish I could say I was strong enough to withstand the temptation, but I have in fact been stuffing my face with chocolate. This coming week I'll have to try and wean myself off the cravings for all things sweet. I still have a little bit of dark chocolate left, which as we all have been told is not as bad of a guilty pleasure as milk chocolate, but unfortunately I can't seem to find the scrunched up piece of aluminium foil with the remaining two pieces. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

I've spent my days off with John and have only ventured back to my place to quickly pick up a few things here and there: My sweatpants, my camera, my ovenproof dish, potatoes and some other vegetables. We've spent parts of our afternoons and evenings watching the US version of The Office in long sittings of multiple episodes. While I never really watched the show before, I do think I'm completely addicted to it.

Holidays tend to bring out addiction in me!

1 comment:

  1. You should do a blog on your camera. What range it has does it had a card or flim, that stuff.

    ReplyDelete