Sunday, August 19, 2012

Often Overlooked Fact: Zombies like to Party

Us zombies were sitting in the smoking area/beer garden of The Grand Social and sipping cold drinks when an argument erupted over what kind of food everybody would be interested in ordering. One thing we could all agree on was that we should head back to Janne's place for an after party. There were two Jannes present so a slightly heated discussion also occurred over which Janne was number one and number two. In order to keep the peace and not break any hearts I will only state it was the blonde Janne's place we all ventured over to.


I'm including this shot of this tiny bush and miniature hedge, in the case that you want to work out where Janne lives so you can stalk him and crash any future parties.


This is Janne. The one with glasses and beer.


The other Janne had a DJ set (please excuse me for not having a great knowledge of DJ terminology) that he was entertaining us with by playing some tunes. At some stage of the evening I went over and demanded that he show me how it works but I left after a few minutes as it didn't seem like anything I'd be able to pick up. The longer the evening went on the less I was able to understand of it. At the end I'm sure I would have been able to muster up a "Look at all the bright colours" in reference to the different buttons.


Susanna, again with the creepy eyeball popping out of her shoulder. 


I had my very first Bloody Mary. I can't say I enjoyed it, but I was fascinated. Tabasco sauce, pepper and celery... Hmmm... I was told that it wasn't a very good sample and that I would perhaps enjoy a better made one. I'm not sure it's something I would ever order in a bar though.


This is what blonde Janne looks like when he is highly concentrated and is not cropped into a closeup of his hands.


This is a place mat. I know it sounds like a horribly boring party if I was photographing place mats but I swear it wasn't. I'm just drawn to bright colours (hence the fascination with the DJ set).


This is me as a smiling zombie with Susanna. I do have to state again how proud I was of the make up job. Go me!


Janne wearing neon pink aviator sunglasses (why not?) and a lovely Sini.


We had a few drinks. We were all decked out on the balcony and as there was wonderful weather we stayed out there the whole evening. I disappeared at some stage and was gone for a few hours as I locked myself into the bathroom and later returned mysteriously in a bathrobe. It has now been added onto my "Crazy Stories" list. Also, note that the wineglass with the straw is mine. I came up with this great idea since I didn't want to ruin my zombie makeup. I also cut the straw in half so it wouldn't fall out of the glass. I'm great with these ideas.


Chen and Susanna.

I think everybody did a great job with their makeup and costumes. Kudos for the effort! It was a lovely evening I'm sure we'll all remember!

3 comments:

  1. You got a glad eye for Janne then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, there's two of them. What's chances of that with such a rare name? Looks like a Swedish name also. Now i'm confused.

    ReplyDelete