Saturday, October 27, 2012

Can I Have a Lend of Your Ears?

I listen to a lot of music and can be very passionate about something I enjoy listening to. I'll happily send (spam?) links to Youtube videos of songs I love and which I think my friends will like. I'm not very quick to post any links on my blog though. Going through my blog you'll only find a few measly links. What I don't like is if the video is removed and my blog is linking to a video which is no longer posted on the site. I like order to prevail on my blog!

Today I thought I would make an exception though.

Here are some songs which I have been listening a lot to lately. I have been listening to them pretty obsessively so I hope you enjoy them! I have to note that I have been listening to a lot of electronic music lately. This is a little bit of a surprise to me as I was never into this kind of music before.

Don't just scroll by. Why don't you have a listen? Also, don't wrinkle your nose in horror if you see a name of an artist you usually don't like. Why not be open minded? [/Lecturing talk])

3 comments: