Sunday, November 4, 2012

Golden Mirrors and Cat Print Cravats

I was a bit cold at work the other day (I seem to be constantly sick lately) and I wrapped my scarf around my neck. While I really like my scarf (since it has cats on it), I never figured it would keep me very warm as it's incredibly flimsy. It does actually keep me warm though. The only thing it's not very good for is shielding me from rain if I were to wrap it around my head, as it's not very wide. Looking at myself in a mirror a bit later that day - with my scarf wrapped around my neck - I instantly thought of some Victorian nobleman with his intricately gathered and folded cravat. 

I thought it was fitting to take a few pictures of myself wearing said scarf in my living room as it's got a little bit of an old-fashioned feel to the decor. I love our living room but I have to confess I'm never in it. 

1 comment:

  1. You caught your eyes well in that pic above the horse, you pretty animal. Nice living room by the way, looks like a posh hotel.

    ReplyDelete