Friday, November 2, 2012

Paint, Makeup and Brushes

Last weekend I....


Left my bathroom in a mess...


To dress up like a geisha!


I had already known for a few weeks what I would be dressing up as but it was all very secretive as I would be dressing up as the same thing this past Wednesday. I got some compliments for my get up when out so I was excited to do the same thing for the office on Wednesday. 

By the way, I am now a little bit of an expert in making white face paint even. Dab a bit of face paint and spread it out to cover your face? I realised it's not actually that easy!

4 comments:

  1. Now don't take this the wrong way, you know I love you madly, dearly - but - the Gisha paint looks like harlequin clown make up. You could start the night as a Geisha and and a clown, or visa versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halloween is not about looking like the sexiest version of yourself but to dress up and have FUN!!

      Delete
  2. Darn tooting it is, and watch spookey, scarey films.

    ReplyDelete