Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Baubles in March


Ahem. It's already mid-March and I definitely did not intend to wait this long between postings. The last time I was absent from my blog for months was when I broke up with John. I haven't gone through any horrible ordeals these past few months, I've just been feeling a bit run down and had other things on my mind. I guess my procrastinating hasn't gotten any better either.

It's the same old excuse I guess: "I know I haven't been blogging, but I have been busy. I promise I will do better, I promise!". As I'm approaching 25 (which we all know is an age of great wisdom and insight into all matters important) I think I'm getting better at realising things about myself though and I have to admit I may not get a lot better at posting more frequently. I will try my best *bows head in shame*.

These pictures were taken in town a little bit before Christmas. Cheerful, non? And no, my next 15 postings will not be Christmas themed. Only the next two... It may take a few days before I get around to finishing those, but after that I promise I've left 2012 behind and will focus on the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, I thought this was finnished. What happened to the 'after'?

    ReplyDelete